"The way it went down," the girl began speeding up as she spoke, "was not as pretty as people will let you think." She caught a glimpse at the muddy ground of the field, "Truth is that I wasn't even there. You have to believe me Shar, I really didn't do anything wrong."
Her name was Deb and her friend was Shar. Shar had just been told that Deb was the person that stole Shar's latest package. She was always a sentimental girl so she was pissed almost beyond thought. She had dragged her friend to the now abandoned soccer field to drum the truth out. Her package was a desirable, dark delight who had come a long way to entertain and share himself with the girl. That being the case she was a tad uptight as she regarded her friend and wasn't sure what to believe.
Deb was good looking enough to get her own damn "package" regardless of colour or size. After a second of quiet as Deb tried to see if she was successful in her bid to have Shar listen, she gazed at her friend's eyes. Then, "Yeah, I admit I was jealous and wanted it badly. I was there as your brother brought the package over to your yard. You hadn't gotten back from the pool yet. So I started to talk to him. Your brother, that silly goof, left me alone laughing as he smiled at us."
Shar heard enough, "So you just decided to take a bite out of my action while there was a chance right? Just swoop in and take what was mine?"
"No, you dummy, I didn't touch him. In fact I showed him the tree and left him under the fort so he would know the best place to find you. When I left he was untouched, looking good, but untouched."
Shar rolled her eyes for a moment then, "So when did you find out he'd been molested?"
"When your brother called and told me you were looking to kick my ass for taking a bite."
"And you say that my brother is the only person you've talked to?"
Exchanging looks of understanding with each other, the girls ran with vengance for the brother with an appetite. They found him sitting by the pool with a smear of chocolate on his face. Shar grabbed her numbskull brother by the ear. "You creepy little turd! You ate the little guy didn't you? Let me think it was Deb!"
The brother, a portly young scamp with a smile that would let one think butter wouldn't melt in his mouth named Dick, said, "Well dang it all, she said she wanted to have a chocolate man so bad I figured I'd get away with it. Nana sent it to you, yeah, but what did I get? Nothing but a basketball!"
The girls decided to feed Dick the basketball.
No comments:
Post a Comment